Green Gobbler Dust Down Poly PRO Polymer Road Dust Control | Dust Reducer for Driveway's, Roads & Construction Sites (5 Gallon Pail) by Green Gobbler at Todd's RV Delivery. MPN: 4XDUSTPRO-5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DDPP is a vinyl acetate/ethylene co-polymer emulsion designed for the modification of mineral powders, fine gravel sand and other dusty insoluble
Product Description & Reviews
DDPP is a vinyl acetate/ethylene co-polymer emulsion designed for the modification of mineral powders, fine gravel sand and other dusty insoluble mineral-based materials. DDPP provides improved chemical and water resistance to these systems along with increases in compressive and flexural strength to help reduce formation of dusty residues. When dried, the film will cure to a flexible matrix that resists break down to fine dusty particulates.
DDPP may be diluted with fresh water at 2-5% by volume and sprayed on the surface or mixed with the material to be modified or de-dusted. May be used for binding/de-dusting of sand, powdered minerals and fine aggregates.
Initial Application: Very simply add 1 Gallon of DUST DOWN POLY PRO to approximately 35 to 50 gallons of water. Apply at an approximate rate of 50 gallons of diluted product per 1000 square feet. This will control the dust for 3 to 12 months depending on traffic volume.
Future Maintenance Applications: Simply add 1 Gallon of DUST DOWN POLY PRO to approximately 50 to 75 gallons of water. Apply at a rate of 50 gallons per 1000 square feet.
USE ON: DIRT,GRAVEL & SAND , INCREASES ROAD SAFETY, REDUCES VEHICLE DAMAGE, NON LEACHING
NON TOXIC, SAFE FOR PETS & ANIMALS, LONG LASTING RESULTS!, GREAT WATER RESISTANCE
Features & Highlights
- KEEP DUST UNDER CONTROL. Dust Down POLY PRO keeps dirt and dusty particulates from becoming airborne. Dust Down will Improve worksite visibility, prevent accidents, and protect your vehicles from dust and dirt damage.
- REDUCES FORMATION OF DUSTY RESIDUES. Dust Down is made from a specialty emulsion mixture designed to modify and break down insoluble mineral-based materials. Dust Down remains non-toxic, non-leaching, and completely safe to use around pets and animals.
- GREAT FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL USE. Homeowners, contractors and city workers use Dust Down Poly Pro to treat driveways, construction sites, and gravel roads, creating a safer and cleaner environment for everyone.
- DON'T LET DUST SLOW YOU DOWN. Depending on foot traffic, Dust Down will keep dirt and dust out of the air for 3-12 month. One gallon of Dust Down covers 1,000 sq. ft.
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked! Do you have a question or concern? Call (888) 854-3914 (8-5 M-F).
Cleaning, Storage & Maintenance
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Green Gobbler, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Lippert Components
mpn: 328492, ean: 0848150022363,
The Flex Air Pin Box unifies time-tested Trailair Air Ride technology with the Rota-Flex pivoting head to reduce chucking and vertical tug-of-war between a fifth-wheel RV and tow vehicle, providing a more comfortable ride. Flex Air utilizes an air ba...
mpn: RP-CUB-77-B, ean: 0193652006152,
Dimension: 76 3/4" Wide. Made of Corrugated Poly. Available in 5' increment between 10' - 40'.. ...
By Class A Customs
mpn: RRPVCK95-25, ean: 0782731950211,
This is the newest Technology in RV roofing. It's high level of flexibility, strength, durability and resistance to UV rays, as well as chemicals, make it a natural choice for RV roofs. PVC roofing systems not only reflect sunlight and solar energy,...